Take our Survey
Our new survey is "Autonomic Systems in Parkinson's Disease."
If you have Parkinson's disease or if you had DBS for Parkinson's, please contact us to participate. The autonomic nervous system is a control system for the body that involves a number of functions such as cardiovascular functions, blood pressure, digestion, urination, sexual arousal, and swallowing. Autonomic symptoms can have a significant impact on general functioning and health-related quality of life for individuals with PD. The objective of the present study is to increase the knowledge about autonomic symptoms in PD and its relationship to emotional well-being and quality of life.
After you contact us (details are below), we will send you a survey free of charge along with a self-addressed, postage paid envelope. After the survey data is analyzed, we will send you a copy of the survey results free of charge. We are accepting completed surveys now through June 15, 2014. Please get involved. Your participation matters.
How to participate in our surveys:
- To participate in our survey please call us toll-free at 800-579-8440 or contact us.
- We will send you a copy of our current survey, including a prepaid self-addressed envelope for your convenience.
- Complete the survey, and use the prepaid envelope to send it back.
- After the closing date of the survey, the data will be analyzed and a report with the survey results will be published.
- We will send you a copy of the survey report.
We want to emphasize that all information you provide will be kept strictly confidential.
If you have any questions about our surveys, please call us at 800-579-8440.